BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jeff-Man

Photobucket This is my darling oldest child. Smart as a whip, and he totally got my sarcasm and sense of humor. He also got his daddy's good looks! You know it's bad when complete strangers would come up to you and say "He looks JUST like his daddy!". Gee. Thanks, lady. You were very polite to say he looks nothing like me.

Let's see. Big happenings in the Jeffster's world. Tomorrow is the last day of school. He'll graduate to the 2nd grade. Tomorrow night is also his 'Crossing Over" ceremony where he will become a Wolf Cub!

Jeff is just a great kid. He's smart (almost too smart at times), he's funny, he sees the world in a way that I sometimes I can't. He's helpful. He's willful. He's obstinate and stubborn (I'll give that one to Dad!). I am trying so hard with him, and I know he will amaze us all. With a lot of laughter thrown in.
Photobucket

Yes, he drives me insane sometimes, but then I have to take a deep breath and remember it's all worth it to see the man he will become.

0 comments: