I figured I should start a blog to help all of you wonderful family members keep up with what's happening in the Gregory's world!
I faithfully promise to update at least once a week, and most definitely when there is something HUGE to share. Of course, with three kids, two cats, one husband and a house to take care of, this is about the only promise I can make.
I'll be posting update pictures and just babbling about our lives in general. You know - stuff I'm good at. Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions, etc. I'll be reading them all and sharing them with the guys. I really should have started this a long long time ago, so please forgive me my procrastinating ways!
I will be back later to post some pictures and do some editing of the look of this blog, etc. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Welcome to Our World
Posted by Heather at 11:05 AM
Labels: Introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment